Mission, Vision, Values
CWAVS provides client-centered safety, shelter, counselling, advocacy and education that supports individual, family and community well-being.
A community of safety and equality where everyone is seen, heard and understood.
The Ethos of CWAV Society is founded in the following values:
- Respect and good will
- Always working in relationship
- Appreciating and assuming competency in self and others
- Clear communication
- Emotionally engaged
- Information-based decision-making and practice informing policy
- Consistency according to agreements
- Accountability (being able to explain, initiate, and follow-through)