A closed group for women who wish to explore in a safe and therapeutic environment, how violence has impacted themselves and their children, and how to increase their ability to parent even more effectively and positively.
This ten week group focuses on topics such as:
• Family of Origin
• Development Stages of Children
• Discipline vs. Punishment
• Sharing Custody/Co-Parenting with someone who uses abuse
• Importance of Nurturing and Self-Care
• Healing From Trauma
• Goals/Challenges/Strategies for Change
SIGN UP AT FRONT DESK/RECEPTION OR CONTACT CHERYL AT 250-748-7000, EXT. 104
The Marvellous Moms Group is offered occasionally as funding allows.